Hiring an Aerial Photography Company
Aerial photography shoots are an important aspect in various industries among them resource-mining industries, real estate, advertising and the like. The art of aerial photography captures images from an elevated position. This gives a bird’s eye view of the object of attention. Most companies and especially those who are creating ads, opt to have aerial filming, for clarity and quality purposes.
However, the first step to achieving great capture is by choosing the best aerial photographer. With the many aerial filming companies today, this process may seem a little daunting. Nevertheless, if you consider some important factors, you might find a good service provider.
What to consider before hiring an aerial photographer
1. Expertise – Aerial photography and filming requires a team of qualified video producers and photographers. Of course most companies will claim that they are the best in the industry for aerial photography services but do not judge at these services at face value. Visit their websites to dig out information about their team of professionals. A decent firm will be more than willing to give profiles of their staff on their website. Eagle-Eye Aerials is one company that has done this so amicably, they even have page set primarily to display their fleet and crew.
2. Experience – If you want high-quality aerial images and videos, you should consider the years of experience that the company has. What you need is a company which has lots of experience in aerial photography. The more the years in business, the more you are assured of getting high-quality shots. For the best aerial photography has to offer, Eagle-Eye Aerials can be your best choice since it has about 15 years of experience in this industry. With the best team onboard, you can be assured of excellent quality images that capture intimate details of interest.
3. Do they have the necessary equipment? Aerial photography and filming require planes and aerial cameras. The planes must be of high quality to enable the crew to take images and videos at all angles. The quality of the cameras will also determine the quality of the photos. That is why you have to find out whether they have the relevant equipment to handle your project.
4. Are they certified? For aerial video production companies to conduct aerial photography services, the relevant authorities must certify them. For instance, one of the renowned aerial video producing firms in Australia and beyond, Eagle–Eye Aerials has a certification from CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority).
5. Will they pass the copyrights to you? This is a very important factor to consider since that is the main reason you are paying for the aerial photography NSE services. Depending on the purpose you intend to use the aerial images and videos for, you need to be assured you will be allowed to use the products without the company claiming ownership.
Selecting an aerial photography company does not have to be a wild goose egg chase if you consider the above factors. Just ensure the company is experienced, has a skilled team, the right equipment and the proper certification to carry out the aerial photography services. Most importantly, make sure they will pass the copyrights of the images and videos to you.